Local call number:
Reenactor beside the fireplace at the González-Alvarez House: St. Augustine, Florida
The González-Alvarez House, also known as the "Oldest House," is located at 14 St. Francis Street in St. Augustine, Florida. Parts of the structure date to the 1720s and additions were made between circa 1775 and 1790. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1970. The building is currently maintained by the St. Augustine Historical Society.
1 photoprint - b&w - 2 x 2 in.
Series Title: Department of Commerce Collection
Repository: State Library and Archives of Florida
, 500 S. Bronough St., Tallahassee, FL 32399-0250 USA. Contact: 850.245.6700. [email protected]
Persistent URL: www.floridamemory.com/items/show/81435
Owner: State Library and Archives of Florida
Source: Flickr Commons