Cut-down photograph of the manicured lawns of Holcomb Circle, the road circle on Holcomb Boulevard at Camp Lejeune, NC, with main administration buildings pictured in the background, around 1949. At far left is John A. Lejeune Hall, also known as Building One, the headquarters building for Camp Lejeune. Photograph taken while U.S. Marine Lindel D. Dunlop of Zeigler, Illinois, was stationed at Camp Lejeune [circa 1949].
From Lindel D. Dunlap Photo Album, CLDW 80, Cold War Papers, Military Collection, State Archives of North Carolina, Raleigh, N.C.
Owner: State Archives of North Carolina
Source: Flickr Commons