Edwards and Broughton retail outlet, 107-09 W Hargett St, Raleigh, NC. Main plant located at 212-216 S. Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC, photo ca 1945. was built in the 1920s as a wing of the expanded footprint of the main plant of Edwards & Broughton at 212 S Salisbury. This building was used as their retail outlet for their printed products and office supplies for 30+ years. From the State Archives of North Carolina, Raleigh, NC.
Owner: State Archives of North Carolina
Source: Flickr Commons