"G.T.R. Locomotive at Belleville", 1907.
Two buildings are visible behind Grand Trunk Railway locomotive 731: the one on the right is a barber's shop. The 1911 Belleville street directory shows a barber's shop belonging to Fred Palos on Station Street, near Docter's Hotel. The building on the left could be Docter's.
One of Harold McMurrich Rathbun's negatives.
Owner: Deseronto Archives
Source: Flickr Commons